Ecotourism-Greece.com is the largest and most comprehensive portal for ecotourism and alternative tourism in Greece. It targets visitors from abroad and highlights ecotourism activities that are increasingly in demand.
Businesses such as eco-friendly hotels, travel agencies, restaurants and shops can become members of the site and gain direct access to a large market – mainly Europeans and North Americans – that is looking for greener options and espouses responsible tourism. Accommodation facilities that have green certification or recognition are automatically entitled to join the Ecotourism Greece family. Other businesses may need to become greener, and can make use of our green consulting.
The advantages of becoming a member are:
1. Use of the Ecotourism-Greece.com Member logo which enhances its green profile.
2. A review written by our team of our profile that will appear on the portal, highlighting green activities around the property and green practices it espouses. The property profile features photos and an option for a video.
3. Promotion through the Ecotourism-Greece.com portal as well as through the Facebook page which has over 15,000 followers.
4. Improved branding and reputation of the property
5. Better ranking in Google thanks to SEO and the portal’s performance
6. Access to the latest digital Green Guide for Hospitality Businesses (in Greek) to advance the green profile of your business.
7. Easier integration into local and international green certification and recognition programs.
Intrasoft International has been working with MedVenture for six years on numerous EU-funded projects, particularly those that promote sustainability, innovation and blue growth across Europe. Needless to say after such a long and fruitful partnership, we're very happy with the results.Phillip Babalis, Project Manager, Content and Translations
As the leading web design company in Greece's hospitality sector, we have worked with MedVenture on many prestigious hospitality projects that had a strong green component. MedVenture very successfully highlighted the sustainability and ecological profile of these businesses.Dimitris Serifis, CEO, Nelios.com
The island of Naxos is a green paradise, but it needed support in showcasing its potential, in addition to raising awareness in the industry regarding sustainable tourism and ecotourism. MedVenture and its portal Ecotourism Greece were instrumental in helping us create a more sustainable model of tourism.Yannis Margaritis, President, Naxos Hotel Owners' Association
We chose MedVenture to help us promote our Clean Seas initiative across Greece because they have proven their abilities not only through Ecotourism-Greece, the most powerful portal in the country for ecotourism, but also by supporting Blue Growth in the country.Vassilis Stamogiannis, Manager, Medasset