If you’re looking to become greener, Medventure offers cost-effective consulting package that will enable your hospitality business to apply for green certification, such as TripAdvisor’s Green Leaders award or the international Green Key label. The consultancy package involves 5 steps:
- We interview you either in our offices in Athens, over the phone, or at your premises to conduct a survey of your needs.
- We analyze your needs and find the right solutions to make you greener, focusing on non-invasive and non-costly interventions where possible.
- We provide you with the best practices and guidelines that will make you greener, including recommended suppliers where applicable.
- We develop or upgrade your ‘green philosophy’ to highlight your involvement in responsible tourism and ecotourism, supported by Medventure and its team.
- We create a section for your website on all the ecotourism-related activities in your area, offering more choice than ever to visitors.
Intrasoft International has been working with MedVenture for six years on numerous EU-funded projects, particularly those that promote sustainability, innovation and blue growth across Europe. Needless to say after such a long and fruitful partnership, we're very happy with the results.Phillip Babalis, Project Manager, Content and Translations
As the leading web design company in Greece's hospitality sector, we have worked with MedVenture on many prestigious hospitality projects that had a strong green component. MedVenture very successfully highlighted the sustainability and ecological profile of these businesses.Dimitris Serifis, CEO, Nelios.com
The island of Naxos is a green paradise, but it needed support in showcasing its potential, in addition to raising awareness in the industry regarding sustainable tourism and ecotourism. MedVenture and its portal Ecotourism Greece were instrumental in helping us create a more sustainable model of tourism.Yannis Margaritis, President, Naxos Hotel Owners' Association
We chose MedVenture to help us promote our Clean Seas initiative across Greece because they have proven their abilities not only through Ecotourism-Greece, the most powerful portal in the country for ecotourism, but also by supporting Blue Growth in the country.Vassilis Stamogiannis, Manager, Medasset